Ratteries R Us
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Our Boys Ratatouille, Hudini and Zorro

Go down

Our Boys Ratatouille, Hudini and Zorro Empty Our Boys Ratatouille, Hudini and Zorro

Post  TJ'sGirl2012 Sat Mar 09, 2013 12:01 am

I'd like to take a moment to introduce the boys and tell you a little about them. I apologize a head of time for not having pictures of them for what ever reason the site won't allow me to upload them. Our first boy is Ratatouille, he is a five month old solid dark beige/light brown Dumbo cross with white markings on his belly and feet. Our second boy Houdini is a 3 month old solid cream/light beige fancy who came with Ratatouille. Last but certainly not least our third boy Zorro is a 1 month old black hooded with broken black stripe down spine, course coat and semi curly black whiskers, we were told he was a Dumbo but w suspect he may actually be a Dumbo cross like Ratatouille (he joined our family yesterday afternoon and is fitting in great). All three boys were purchased from Petsmart and are very playful, they love to cuddle. We hope to expand our family in the near future by possibly adding another boy and a couple girls o the clan.

TJ'sGirl2012

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum